ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Can't craft pickaxe, even after disabled Iguana Tweaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. So I have the problem that a handful of you other people may have had. It was you could not craft any tools because of Iguana Tweaks. Well, even after I disabled the mod, reinstalled SolitaryCraft without it, and created a new world after I did all that, I still cannot craft any tools. Please help Huh
Which tools are you trying to craft, and out of what material? To be sure, try something like a wooden or stone pickaxe. Also if you look up the tools in NEI, do they have a recipe there, and does their tooltip say anything about them being unusable for mining?
(08-10-2015 11:50 AM)dgelessus Wrote: [ -> ]Which tools are you trying to craft, and out of what material? To be sure, try something like a wooden or stone pickaxe. Also if you look up the tools in NEI, do they have a recipe there, and does their tooltip say anything about them being unusable for mining?

Afker disabling and reinstalling without Iguana tweaks, I was unable to craft a wooden pickaxe. In NEI, it does not say anything different on the pickaxes than on vanilla. When I try to click them, nothing happens.
(08-10-2015 09:22 PM)KingLego Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015 11:50 AM)dgelessus Wrote: [ -> ]Which tools are you trying to craft, and out of what material? To be sure, try something like a wooden or stone pickaxe. Also if you look up the tools in NEI, do they have a recipe there, and does their tooltip say anything about them being unusable for mining?

Afker disabling and reinstalling without Iguana tweaks, I was unable to craft a wooden pickaxe. In NEI, it does not say anything different on the pickaxes than on vanilla. When I try to click them, nothing happens.

You'll have to alter Tinkers' Construct's config. It's there that the vanilla crafting of tools can be turned on/off.
Thanks for playing!
(09-10-2015 09:05 PM)mrshilamma Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015 09:22 PM)KingLego Wrote: [ -> ]

You'll have to alter Tinkers' Construct's config. It's there that the vanilla crafting of tools can be turned on/off.
Thanks for playing!

Got it, thanks!
Reference URL's