ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: AVSkyblock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all! 0/

Just posting a thread for my new pack just added to the ATLauncher

If your a fan of vanilla skyblock your gonna love this Smile

PACKCODE: AVSkyblock
I try to get some string from Infested Leaves, and Vien Miner isn't working.
(26-10-2015 11:45 PM)Archangel_JD Wrote: [ -> ]I try to get some string from Infested Leaves, and Vien Miner isn't working.

ive just been testing it and your right, vein miner mod support is broken.

im going to do my best to fix it
(26-10-2015 11:45 PM)Archangel_JD Wrote: [ -> ]I try to get some string from Infested Leaves, and Vien Miner isn't working.

hi dude, I've fixed the issue, please download the new update version 1.1.5

Thanks again for the report and enjoy the pack Smile
I added a few mods to my installation of the pack:
ComputerCraft1.74.jar
immibis-core-59.1.2.jar
immibis-microblocks-59.1.1.jar
OpenBlocks-1.7.10-1.4.4.jar
OpenModsLib-1.7.10-0.8.jar
OpenPeripheral-1.7.10-AIO-5.jar
redlogic-59.1.11.jar
They seem to be compatible with your pack, and make it a bit more fun to play.
I agree that Skyblock2 is top heavy with 100+ mods, but yours is too spartan. I really missed the tools to automate mob farms, automate building, and automate crafting. And without microblock the world is without details.
Give some of these mods a shot. The pack does play with the latest Forge. I just modified Sky Factory 2.4 and updated the mods. Took out ones I didn't like, and added some that I do like. All the mods are compatible, and the pack launches fine.
Hello

I had a small question about the pack config

Ive been looking through the extra utilities config and i cant seem to figure out how you are handling the disabled generator recopies, i enabled all the ones in that main file and looked in the rest but i can find anything

If anyone knows how its done or knows how to help me out that would be great thanks
(29-02-2016 11:30 PM)Blood_Seeker_00 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

I had a small question about the pack config

Ive been looking through the extra utilities config and i cant seem to figure out how you are handling the disabled generator recopies, i enabled all the ones in that main file and looked in the rest but i can find anything

If anyone knows how its done or knows how to help me out that would be great thanks

Hi o/

The generators are disabled using Minetweaker, check out the scripts folder inside the main instance folder.

They are under the removed recipes.

Hopefully this will help you out.
Reference URL's