ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Khendrel Keght - Dirt Monster, Ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd personally love to see the Khendrel Keght from Ender Zoo have its spawn chance reduced if not eliminated entirely.

In other mods packs that I've experienced these annoying buggers, I've always been able to counteract their spawning simply by using a shovel. For some reason in this mod pack, they still spawn regardless of whether I am using a shovel or my hand and regardless of whether I placed the dirt block or not. Right now using a shovel on dirt only increases the rate of the spawn as its tied to the rate I dig.

I tend to use dirt as a placeholder for more expensive blocks when designing buildings. These particular bastards made what should have been a simple job into a nightmare. And thats not even including the two hours it took me to dig out a farm... What normally would have been a 5 minute job turned into 2 hours of frustration that not only resulted in dozens of deaths but ended with three giant ones popping up at once coupled with 2 random creepers.

I logged out of the server after both my house and farm were transformed into a crater. >_<
(16-11-2015 06:34 PM)RSHastingsIV Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally love to see the Khendrel Keght from Ender Zoo have its spawn chance reduced if not eliminated entirely.

In other mods packs that I've experienced these annoying buggers, I've always been able to counteract their spawning simply by using a shovel. For some reason in this mod pack, they still spawn regardless of whether I am using a shovel or my hand and regardless of whether I placed the dirt block or not. Right now using a shovel on dirt only increases the rate of the spawn as its tied to the rate I dig.

I tend to use dirt as a placeholder for more expensive blocks when designing buildings. These particular bastards made what should have been a simple job into a nightmare. And thats not even including the two hours it took me to dig out a farm... What normally would have been a 5 minute job turned into 2 hours of frustration that not only resulted in dozens of deaths but ended with three giant ones popping up at once coupled with 2 random creepers.

I logged out of the server after both my house and farm were transformed into a crater. >_<

Thanks for this! You don't like the dirt slimes? Sad
I think I can tweak the spawning in the config for the next update.
Reference URL's