ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Resonant Rise pack 2.40b-BETA not launching.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone
I've been trying to install the Resonant Rise Pack, with all optional mods ticked and Rei's Minimap for my map mod.
It is the version 2.4.0b-BETA.

Problem is that after I've downloaded every mods, automatically and manually for some, minecraft just wont launch, I uploaded the log manually (since I did copy to clipboard and closed the launcher).
Here it is: Log

Now I'm not a java programmer, but it seems like I didn't allocate enough ram to the modpack, problem is I only have 2GB of Ram total on my machine and I can't really allocate more than 1024mb from your launcher options (and it would be bad for windows I guess anyways).
Any solutions to this ?
Thanks alot.

~Skraay
(18-11-2013 12:28 PM)DahSkraay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Everyone
I've been trying to install the Resonant Rise Pack, with all optional mods ticked and Rei's Minimap for my map mod.
It is the version 2.4.0b-BETA.

Problem is that after I've downloaded every mods, automatically and manually for some, minecraft just wont launch, I uploaded the log manually (since I did copy to clipboard and closed the launcher).
Here it is: Log

Now I'm not a java programmer, but it seems like I didn't allocate enough ram to the modpack, problem is I only have 2GB of Ram total on my machine and I can't really allocate more than 1024mb from your launcher options (and it would be bad for windows I guess anyways).
Any solutions to this ?
Thanks alot.

~Skraay

There is no solution to this and you wont be able to play Resonant Rise. I suggest a lighter pack such as SolitaryCraft and only choose some mods since your limited to 1GB of ram, not many mods will run on your system.
Or I could also get more ram, works too Smile.
(18-11-2013 12:53 PM)DahSkraay Wrote: [ -> ]Or I could also get more ram, works too Smile.

That works also, but you'd also need to get a 64 bit operating system as well as a 64 bit CPU in order to use more than 1GB of ram. They all come hand in hand unfortunately
I already have 2GB of Ram, and a 64Bit system is not an issue.
Reference URL's