ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Could not find or load main.class.net.minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting crash at start. I've defined, redefined, reset and double checked my java install directory - not working. It looks like java path is incorrect.

Question: Does ATL require an install on the same drive as the java instance? (just trying to troubleshoot here)

Full Logs are Here

Specific line is:
"Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch" and then it goes back to start (i.e. nothing launches)

EDIT: It appears as though this may be related specifically to the "OVERLOAD" pack, as I am in the middle of loading up Resonant Rise and it has made it past the issue.
UPDATE: I completely uninstalled and reinstalled Java and I'm still getting this error.
Your issues is the libraries didn't installs. Reinstall the instance and try again. Oh and also http://www.atlauncher.con/help/32bit/ as I noticed it was running on 32 bit java
No idea what this actually did to fix anything but I suppose I'll post this in the off chance it helps anyone.

I had the same issue as you in that the game would launch but would crash complaining it could not find the main class. I proceeded to download the lite version of the pack. This version launched fine.

I then added the downloaded instance into the full version of the pack (overwriting all files) and launched the full version of the pack. This ended up launching a pack that appeared to be the lite version (119 Mods Installed).

I deleted the instance and created a new one off of the full pack and the launch worked fine with the full set of mods.

[EDIT] - On trying to recreate this I have found it not to be working. I will leave this post in case someone can find some use of it.
(19-11-2013 03:08 AM)RyanTheAllmighty Wrote: [ -> ]Your issues is the libraries didn't installs. Reinstall the instance and try again. Oh and also http://www.atlauncher.con/help/32bit/ as I noticed it was running on 32 bit java

Thanks Ryan - that worked. SmileBig Grin
didint work ryan for me Sad
(20-11-2013 11:57 PM)LivingDesire Wrote: [ -> ]didint work ryan for me Sad

Reinstall it and then click on the upload log button and paste the link it gives you here.
Reference URL's