ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Alchemycraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Either there's more than one mod by this name or this mod has been severely rehashed. Either way what I've seen of it in the pack doesn't match the mod reviews I've seen. Anyone know where the best info for this version? I've tried searching on my own without much luck. It's the 1.8 version included in the pack.
I have found the version of Alchemycraft that the current pack uses and it looks really promising. Since it's in early development some features may change as I play it, but that may also make it more interesting to be part of of the mod's history. I'm really hoping it becomes the post-1.8 version of Tinker's Construct!
(05-01-2016 04:00 AM)GlitchReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I have found the version of Alchemycraft that the current pack uses and it looks really promising. Since it's in early development some features may change as I play it, but that may also make it more interesting to be part of of the mod's history. I'm really hoping it becomes the post-1.8 version of Tinker's Construct!

I know! I'm really looking forward to playing with it! I saw that you have a vid up for it, but I haven't watched it, yet. Smile
(11-01-2016 02:51 PM)mrshilamma Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2016 04:00 AM)GlitchReaper Wrote: [ -> ]I have found the version of Alchemycraft that the current pack uses and it looks really promising. Since it's in early development some features may change as I play it, but that may also make it more interesting to be part of of the mod's history. I'm really hoping it becomes the post-1.8 version of Tinker's Construct!

I know! I'm really looking forward to playing with it! I saw that you have a vid up for it, but I haven't watched it, yet. Smile

While I'm learning Litecam I decided to experiment a little with my videos. I'm still trying to get the perfect screen fit. I may do another part to that video after more of the mod is done. It turns out that the key item to doing the actual alchemy in Alchemycraft doesn't have a way it can be made yet. It could still be used but the only way for me to get a reliable supply would be to get some Custom NPCs ready and have it as a trade. I'm thinking of doing that after a while anyway, but with that little issue it just feels a bit forced. It other news Tinker's Construct is being re-coded for 1.8 by Boni, but since he's having issues with the Smeltery it may not have it after 1.8 (bummer). That means Alchemycraft could still compliment it and complete the overall feel. You'll see what I mean when you see me work its Forge. Like with TC it involved a multi-block structure to work metal so it could be a while before I build it in my Youtube series.
Reference URL's