ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: See Through the World Between the Leaves?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. I'm not even sure how to describe this? Basically, when I look certain ways (mostly right at leaves) between the gaps I can see through the entire world. I thought maybe it was Better Foliage because that effects leaves at least but it didn't help. There is a screenshot to show what I mean.
No logs because it's not crashing or anything. It's just weird.
Check if there are any updates for your graphics drivers, that might fix the issue. If not, you can go into Minecraft's graphics options and change from fancy to fast graphics, this will remove the transparency effect from leaves.
(11-01-2016 12:32 AM)dgelessus Wrote: [ -> ]Check if there are any updates for your graphics drivers, that might fix the issue. If not, you can go into Minecraft's graphics options and change from fancy to fast graphics, this will remove the transparency effect from leaves.

I checked my drivers and they're updated and I always have graphics options on fast rather than fancy. I took a screenshot of the video settings too in case I've missed something glaringly obvious.
In summary, it's still doing it and it's really annoying.
(06-01-2016 01:29 AM)cyanidearsenic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense. I'm not even sure how to describe this? Basically, when I look certain ways (mostly right at leaves) between the gaps I can see through the entire world. I thought maybe it was Better Foliage because that effects leaves at least but it didn't help. There is a screenshot to show what I mean.
No logs because it's not crashing or anything. It's just weird.

I think you're using WAILA, right? It's a problem that I've noticed with WAILA (which is why it's not "recommended"). I don't know if they're going to fix this since NEI has a WAILA-like deal now.

Bug Warning!:: When you have the NEI "WAILA" on, don't look at Redstone Ore. It will crash your game. Fun! Big Grin

Hope this helps!
Thanks for playing!
I disabled WAILA and it's fixed it, thank you!
Reference URL's