ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Crash Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have a problem : this morning, I had power failure while I playing on DNS TECHPACK, and this afternoon, I try to play on my map but my client crash during loading. I have one error message:

[31/12/2016 16:14:49 PM] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [net.minecraft.client.Minecraft:func_71377_b:354]: #@[email protected]# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@[email protected]# **USERSDIR**\Instances\DNSTechpack\crash-reports\crash-2016-12-31_16.14.45-server.txt
[31/12/2016 16:14:49 PM] Checking for updated files!
[31/12/2016 16:14:49 PM] No updates found! ).

I think that it's due to my power cut because I try to create new world and it works ! So can you help me please because I want to recover my world Wink
PS: sorry for my language, I'm french Smile
cordially
Hello Cratox,

I am the helpful bot here to give you a friendly reminder to make sure that you have posted as much information as possible to help solve your issue much faster.

So please make sure you have the following in your first post:
  • Have you provided a link to the log file? If not please do so by clicking the 'Upload Log' button on the Launcher's console and paste the link
  • Have you posted what your problem is in as much details as well as the steps taken to get that problem?
  • Have you tried restarting the Launcher and/or your computer to see if the issue wasn't just a once off?

If you have done those things then your all good Smile If not, please use the 'Edit' button below your post and add that information Smile

RyanTheAllmighty or someone else will get back to you shortly, hopefully with a fix Smile
Please upload your full console log using the Upload Log button after the game crashes. The lines from the log that you posted sadly don't contain much useful information about the problem. http://forums.atlauncher.com/announcement-2.html
That is NOT how you should post your log. Use the Upload Log button on the console window, and post the LINK and not the entire log text. http://forums.atlauncher.com/announcement-2.html
Well, it looks like your world is quite broken. There are lots of errors from Forge about broken NBT files, and then ElecCore crashes when it tries to fix some of its broken files. Most likely it's not possible to repair the world anymore, sorry. If you have an old backup copy of the world, you should use that.
Ok no problem, thank's for you attention Wink
Reference URL's