ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: World crashes on load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been playing version 2.1.6 of the Mad Pack recently, and have made some additions to it with some mods from Resonant Rise, and then updated some of the mods to the correct versions.

For a while it's been working but after my PC had a fit and crashed, it no longer worked. The instance loads perfectly fine and I can generate new worlds and play on the perfectly fine, but if I try and load my current world it crashes as soon as it tries to load it (Goes back to the AT Launcher).

I've tried looking online for something similar related to this but I can't find anything at all. If anyone could give me a hand working out this out, I'd appreciate it so so much.

Crash log is here-
http://paste.atlauncher.com/view/e9b347b3

If anyone takes interest, here is the instance with the save file included-
https://mega.nz/#!slBEDIoZ!Y1n9cd759HCJO...L609TCjog0
Your world's HQM data is unreadable. The easiest fix for this is to simply delete the HQM data - go into your world folder, and delete the hardcorequesting folder inside. This will of course reset all of your HQM progress. If you have an older backup of your world, you could copy over the hardcorequesting folder from the old world to the current one, that should work too, and you won't lose as much progress.
(14-03-2017 01:24 AM)dgelessus Wrote: [ -> ]Your world's HQM data is unreadable. The easiest fix for this is to simply delete the HQM data - go into your world folder, and delete the hardcorequesting folder inside. This will of course reset all of your HQM progress. If you have an older backup of your world, you could copy over the hardcorequesting folder from the old world to the current one, that should work too, and you won't lose as much progress.

Holy hell, you have no idea how happy I am right now. I spent the last couple of days working non-stop on this and it's back to working.

Thank you so much dude, and I didn't expect a reply, let alone a fix for this in the time frame it had. I thought this forum seemed dead, but apparently I was wrong Big Grin
Reference URL's