ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: The Aftermath Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played this modpack in a while, and just today downloaded the update and started a new world. I can't seem to find the Quest Delivery System, which I need for one of the quests.
Hi!

I was having the same trouble but finnaly i found what is wrong.

In the last update, the developers removed the Quest Delivery System from the game (it is in the change log), but I think they forgot to remove from the quest book and we can't finish the quest...

So I suggest you get one QDS from creative mode or download the 1.22 version. I already did the test and it is working well!

See ya!
(14-06-2017 02:46 PM)Daemya Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I was having the same trouble but finnaly i found what is wrong.

In the last update, the developers removed the Quest Delivery System from the game (it is in the change log), but I think they forgot to remove from the quest book and we can't finish the quest...

So I suggest you get one QDS from creative mode or download the 1.22 version. I already did the test and it is working well!

See ya!

Thank you. I did end up going into cheat mode to give myself one so I could move on.
Reference URL's