ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Need a Server to play on (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

SlowLogicBoy is hosting a Server, and I am Administrating it.

I will be letting people on very slowly, just as the Redwood Server is, but to be at least a bit different from them, I would be adding a Moto to the Server:

-Towns

We will be building a Town all together, well at least everone who is allowed to join, everything is communal, well at least most of everything is.

Ps: just so you know what you are signing up for.

It is whitelisted, who wouldve guessed and I will want some Info on you before you are allowed to join.

- Minecraft Name
- What is your Interest (Example: Sorting Systems, Forestry Bees, ComputerCraft, i.d.k)
- Age (it probably wont change anything unless you are under 2 years of age, but srsly who is ;-))
- Will you be able to give an Interview if I am interested?
- What is your favourite thing about Minecraft or Solitarycraft?

Greetz
The Noodle
BTW. These are the mods we are using:

OptiFine,Iron Chests,Rei's Minimap,Factorization,Camera Craft,Thermal Expansion,Thermal Expansion NEI Plug-In,Buff Bar Mod,Soul Shards,Mystcraft,Mystcraft fix,PortalGun,Chest Transporter,Extended Fuels,Cuppa Mod,Armor Status HUD,Power Converters,Omni Tools Mods,Obsidiplates,Recipe Remover,Secret Rooms Mod,Thaumic Bees,Cogs Of The Machine,EE3,Logistics Pipes,Valve Pipe,Additional Buildcraft Objects,Advanced Power Systems,ComputerCraft,Misc Peripherals,Modular Force Field System,Advanced Machines,Advanced Solar Panels,Nuclear Control,Greg Tech,ChargePads IC2 Add-on,Basic Components,Electric Expansion,Atomic Science,Mekanism,Mekanism Generators,Mekanism Tools,BlastCraft,Modular Power Suit,Assembly Line,HarvestCraft,HC - Tomato Addon,HC - Lettuce Addon,HC - Onion Addon,HC - Corn Addon,HC - Strawberry Addon,HC - Cotton Addon,Wireless Redstone - Core,Wireless Redstone - Addons,Wireless Redstone - RedPower.

Greetz
Noodle
1. agne1992
2. forestry bees, mystcraft, thaumcraft, IC2, all these food addons - I could be responsible for food and magic xD.
3. 20
4. yea, sure
5. well, Minecraft is the only game worth buying. The solitarycraft is awesome because they let you choose what mods you want, and they offer A LOT of them. Well, I'd better not start writing essays on that, would be boring to read Big Grin

At the moment I also play on the RedWood server, but I also want to try this one, because I've never built a town. Sounds really interesting. My only wish would be that everyone would feel as a member of a big family; I hate arrogant and selfish people.
By the way, I might not play very often because of studies etc., but if you give any tasks to do, I will do that.
1: Joey0wnt
2: i mostly like some good ic2/gregtech stuff but i like bees as well Smile
3: 14
4: yes i am
5: i like almost everything but i hate redstone Big Grin and im pretty good in automating stuff

and im not an good builder but im online a lot
i've played with slowlogicboy before on the redwood server
and ps. why no treecapitator+enderstorage+extra bees+gravisuit?!? :O
Hey i guess im looking to join....
Minecraft Name
- What is your Interest (Example: Sorting Systems, Forestry Bees, ComputerCraft, i.d.k)
- Age (it probably wont change anything unless you are under 2 years of age, but srsly who is ;-))
- Will you be able to give an Interview if I am interested?
- What is your favourite thing about Minecraft or Solitarycraft?
Machines and Decorating
14 Almost 15
Of course Wink
All the mods and how they can work together!

Im online almost all the time except for school but if i do get accepted then i would love to join... (seeing that no one has responded to my thread)
But i like to play with other people and live with other people.
So hopefully i get accepted and i would love to start ASAP Big Grin
this server sucks, i didn't want to share everything and than i got direct banned
and i made a PUBLIC machine room -.-
(28-01-2013 06:14 AM)Joey0wnt Wrote: [ -> ]this server sucks, i didn't want to share everything and than i got direct banned
and i made a PUBLIC machine room -.-

I find that hard to believe joey,

Just remember how many servers you are now banned from, you may want to take a break from things here and be with your family. You & your family probably need to be together at the moment
i needed to share my shit,
noodles did say something like "share or ban"

and chris, idk if u already know it but i really enjoyed redwood server, i had an pretty good time on it Smile
We are a Server with a Motto: Towns or Townys, we work together and progress together if you want to be selfish and do your own thing play SP, or play a Survival Server.
I actually banned you for your attitude in the end, btw didnt DDos us did you ?? XD.
1: RDeaivsiedr1997
2: logistics pipes, railcraft and gregtech
3: 15
4: Of course
5: I like Minecraft because there is no "story" and Solitarycraft because of it´s flexibility and all the machines

ps. Enderstorage would be nice for sharing stuff

Greetz
David
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's