ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Crash while trying to connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here are the crash logs I received while trying to connect to the server.

With default command line and memory allocation:
http://pastebin.com/g0BunHte

With modified command line and more memory allocated (2048):
http://pastebin.com/Mc1nFJxW
You using the "Redwood" config pack? You can tick it when you are new installing and selecting all the mods.
Just try it again, i also crashed a few times as i started playing on the server.
There is a Javastring somewhere in the forums , use this and im sure it will help

Since i cant find the String in the forums myself, here is the one im using (there are 2, one smaller and one larger one. the smaller one didnt help me so i didnt note him somwhere Smile)
Spoiler
-d64 -server -XX:ParallelGCThreads=3 -XX:+UseG1GC -DJINTEGRA_NATIVE_MODE -DJINTEGRA_COINIT_VALUE=0 -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42 -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -Xnoclassgc -Xverify:none -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseThreadPriorities -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -Xrs -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+AggressiveOpts
You copy that one into the box "Launch Command" which you can find if you click in the Launcher on Homescreen and Settings on the bottom, you also can allocate your Ram there
Yeah I installed the Redwood pack option, crashed a lot of times. Haighyorkie gave me a command string on mumble and I tried that with no success. I searched for this kind of error report online, came across a few but there is no solution mentioned. Only in one forum thread someone mentions different mod setup between server and client yet I shouldn't be having that problem because I am using the launcher. I will try your solution now. Hope it helps and thanks in advance Big Grin

This didnt do the trick neither. I must be the only one having this kind of problem. Maybe I should uninstall entire java and reinstall just in case.

I'll be damned, Mc created 2 crashlogs and I thought they were both the same. Now I noticed one of them is different, it mentions an error with chickencore or sth. Here is the pastebin link.

http://pastebin.com/gZ4Ywdqt
(20-02-2013 07:37 PM)hatecreeper Wrote: [ -> ]You using the "Redwood" config pack? You can tick it when you are new installing and selecting all the mods.
Just try it again, i also crashed a few times as i started playing on the server.
There is a Javastring somewhere in the forums , use this and im sure it will help

Since i cant find the String in the forums myself, here is the one im using (there are 2, one smaller and one larger one. the smaller one didnt help me so i didnt note him somwhere Smile)
Spoiler
-d64 -server -XX:ParallelGCThreads=3 -XX:+UseG1GC -DJINTEGRA_NATIVE_MODE -DJINTEGRA_COINIT_VALUE=0 -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42 -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -Xnoclassgc -Xverify:none -XX:UseSSE=4 -XX:+UseThreadPriorities -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -XX:+UseLargePages -XX:+UseStringCache -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -Xrs -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+AggressiveOpts
You copy that one into the box "Launch Command" which you can find if you click in the Launcher on Homescreen and Settings on the bottom, you also can allocate your Ram there

thanks, you fixed the problem i was having with my solitary craft in single player. now to try it for the server!
make sure you don't have matmos ticked as that can cause problems. You can also disable optifine to see if that helps I know some had a few problems with it but it works fine for me.

failing that delete the whole solitrtcraf folder and reinstall the launcher and start again. that has helped me in the past when i've had a few issues.
No mAtmos, no Optifine, just plain Redwood server config pack install. And I dont remember how many times I deleted everything and reinstalled. Something is different between your pcs and mine but what? I am open to suggestions, I'd like to be able to play at the server.
The issue your having is that when you try to connect to the server it's running an item/mod check on your minecraft and finding discrepancies. You will have to manually restart everything all over again. Delete everything and start all over from the beginning of the launcher. This time when you are downloading items make sure the download is finished before moving on to another download as to minimize corruption of the files. If you continue on and press yes it will read the file as being there and only install half of it or however much has been downloaded at the time which will obviously cause problems.

Do this and if it still has the same problem let me know, along with logs Smile
I always manually move mod files after they are downloaded, do not directly download into pack downloads folder. But I see some warnings in Forge log which normally shouldnt be there. I wonder a zipped mods or downloads folder from a client that works without problem would help. Meanwhile I will try reinstalling after I delete the entire launcher folder.
Another attempt with a clean install and here is what I get.
was this connecting or coming out of the server?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's