ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: is it normal for new players 2 w8 5 weeks for feed back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i have aplied for the server a while ago and i havnt got any message saying: "you got/didn't get accepted". i mean i dont know whats going on so please if you have the time to answear this i would be gratefull.
i think they are waiting untill the big SC update before accepting people again
it is a bit of a wait, when haighyorkie first put out about it i waited over 2 months and i was one of the first,like he said they may be waithing for the stable release for more players and they may just work their way down the list
Yeah I'd say they're waiting for things to get finalised and SolitaryCraft to get out of beta/rc and test out the server before letting more people on
There are a number of factors as to why you haven't heard anything back but the main one is that SC6 is still in Beta which could change the Redwood Server as it is already, we don't want people to get annoyed with the fact that things keep changing. SC6 will be a lot more different when it comes to updating this time around. The updates to SC6 will not be as regularly in a bid to keep the pack as stable as it can be. Changes will only be made if they fix a particular problem.

That being said there is an absolutely huge line of people that all want to play on the Redwood Server and the server admins are the ones that have to go through it. It's at their discretion who does and doesn't join the server, those decisions are out of my hands (for once Tongue) I am only a guy who plays on there as much as the next person!
ok thanks for letting me know. i will w8 patiently for the info Tongue cant w8 to aply what iv testes in ssp
(01-05-2013 07:40 PM)Haighyorkie Wrote: [ -> ]There are a number of factors as to why you haven't heard anything back but the main one is that SC6 is still in Beta which could change the Redwood Server as it is already, we don't want people to get annoyed with the fact that things keep changing. SC6 will be a lot more different when it comes to updating this time around. The updates to SC6 will not be as regularly in a bid to keep the pack as stable as it can be. Changes will only be made if they fix a particular problem.

That being said there is an absolutely huge line of people that all want to play on the Redwood Server and the server admins are the ones that have to go through it. It's at their discretion who does and doesn't join the server, those decisions are out of my hands (for once Tongue) I am only a guy who plays on there as much as the next person!

What Haigh said, not looking forward to going through the list though as it is rather long, and I always seem to find a big list of people that don't provide me with their minecraft name and or have PMs turned off on the forums. Takes ages to go through all the applications so is really annoying when that happens =/.
Reference URL's