ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: JoeGaming Pack Where is NEI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys

Wondering if anyone has had the problem with the modpack, when you start the game up , you can see the recipes if you press r on the items but the main Nei isnt coming up even after pressing o, it still doesnt come up , how do i solve this ,
Hey guys. Just installed JoesGaming pack.... NEI is not on by default. I checked the config. checking key binds... ive played a hundred packs and never had this issue.. Anyone know how to get it working?

thanks

"O" does not work. and checked all the binds for the letter O.

(30-11-2014 08:17 PM)wallofchaos Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys. Just installed JoesGaming pack.... NEI is not on by default. I checked the config. checking key binds... ive played a hundred packs and never had this issue.. Anyone know how to get it working?

thanks

"O" does not work. and checked all the binds for the letter O.

Exited the game. opened up the config and enabled it.. why it was disabled is beyond me. Forgot to totally exit after saving changes.
I am sorry to be asking you this, but what do I need to change in the NEI.cfg to enable it. I am hitting the same issue, but I am not sure what I need to change.
Are you seeing the Options button in the lower left corner of the inventory screen? If not, the O key should definitely toggle that on. In the Inventory submenu of the options there should be a setting to enable/disable NEI, make sure that's on.
Yeah I tried that, but I got nothing when I did that, so I was going into the NEI.cfg to see if there was something I needed to mess with in there. Let me try again on my server.

Yeah, so I can go into my inventory, but I do not have an Option button in the bottom left. I also can press 'O' and nothing happens. Every time I do go into my inventory I do get this in my console logs.

net.minecraft.client.gui.inventory.GuiInventory
net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerPlayer
Those log messages are from Inventory Tweaks as far as I know, they're just for debugging.
Does NEI perhaps appear in other inventory screens, e. g. chests?
I tried to make a chest and a crafting table to see if I got anything with NEI, but on both occasions I was not able to get anything to show up. I also tried to hit 'O' while in both of those inventories.

Is there something I can do to validate that NEI is enabled?
It should show up in the mod list (click the Mods button in the main menu). Does checking recipes with R work?
So yes, checking the recipe with 'R' worked, and I do see Not Enough Items (1.0.3.6.7) installed as a mod with 0 child mods.
That means that NEI has been loaded correctly, very odd... I suppose you have checked for other keybinds that might be blocking the O key?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's