ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: JoeGamingModpack Launch times
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, just wondering why this modpack takes almost 4 min to load. Not a huge deal but looking at the text of it loading it always seems to stop for about 1-2 min at IC2-Poolthread-1/info [IC2]: UU Grap built with 6179 nodes after 117809 ms

Im guessing this has something to do with it? Like... it sits for a LONG time at that message...

Not a huge gamebreaking issue or anything just a pretty major annoyance anytime i load up my server/client.

Here's a snippit of the huge gap in time...

[21:43:39] [ic2-poolthread-1/INFO] [IC2/IC2]: UU graph built with 6179 nodes after 17809 ms.
[21:46:47] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT/SimpleRecycling]: [mods.immibis.recycling.SimpleRecycling:onPostInit:226]: [Simple Recycling] Loaded. Time taken: 197353 ms

Any ideas? It does this for my client as well as for my server.

Thanks.

Ok so apparently i'll get banned without posting a log? Since it doesnt seem to be anymore relevant than the 2 i posted, i'll take my changes and just re-make my account if they feel that i require the post of the entire log instead of the 2 lines that seem to have the issue...

Thanks.
The first message is from IC2 generating its list of UU-Matter/Replicator item costs, which apparently takes 17 seconds, so that's not a major problem. (It's run in a background thread anyway, which means that other things can happen in parallel.) The second one is from Simple Recycling, which I suppose adds more possible scrap box contents or something. That seems to take over three minutes, so it may help to disable Simple Recycling if that's a separate mod.

(btw, we're all normal human beings. Nobody will ban you because you didn't include a log where it isn't necessary.)
(14-12-2014 10:49 AM)dgelessus Wrote: [ -> ]The first message is from IC2 generating its list of UU-Matter/Replicator item costs, which apparently takes 17 seconds, so that's not a major problem. (It's run in a background thread anyway, which means that other things can happen in parallel.) The second one is from Simple Recycling, which I suppose adds more possible scrap box contents or something. That seems to take over three minutes, so it may help to disable Simple Recycling if that's a separate mod.

(btw, we're all normal human beings. Nobody will ban you because you didn't include a log where it isn't necessary.)

haha, i figured =p. It was a pretty big warning message. I will give that a shot, i didn't before because i didnt really install any "optional" mods... i do realize that if you know what you're doing however, basically all mods are "optional".

Thanks for the reply however! cheers have a good day.
Reference URL's