ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Let's Play Evildeadalot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings everyone.

I am going to start a let's play on Youtube and use the Redwood Mod pack. If everyone is OK with that?

I am struggling to come up with a name for the series. Noobcraft has been taken by a Minecraft server and Evildeadalot seems to be a bit specific. So if anyone has any ideas that would be great.

Also, I will need a good seed to use (I'm going to ditch the one I had starting next to a village seemed to be a litlle 'cheaty'), and a list of this I will need to cover as I bumble and slaughter myself all over the landscape.

Lastly, does anyone have a good idea for a good opening title shot? I am not the most artsy bloke in the world (aside from acting) and my atempts at graphics extends to MS paint and that's about it...

Thanks in advance.

Evilcase
One of my daughters favorite seeds is

<3<3<3

Might be worth a look.
Opening shot, possibly a vantage point pic with you in the center showing some of the area you plan on building.
Thanks Vizar, I'll certainly give that a look.

I'll stick to Evildeadalot, beacuse that's funny.

Mind if I mention you if I use the seed?
Tried the seed and it crashed my system. Smile

After many tries the first episode is up on the redwood minecraft channel. Check it out
Sorry guys no episode this week. My pc has started to Blue-screen every time I reboot.
(13-10-2013 07:47 PM)Evilcase Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys no episode this week. My pc has started to Blue-screen every time I reboot.

I am sad.. I finished episode 5 and am waiting for the next.
I am sad.. I finished episode 5 and am waiting for the next.
[/quote]

I am quite touched dude. It's good to know that people are enjoying the series. Any requests or suggestions?
I would suggest to devise a plan of attack next time- make it your own. Like DW20 does tech builds.. what do you want to do?
(13-10-2013 09:21 PM)Frogbash Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest to devise a plan of attack next time- make it your own. Like DW20 does tech builds.. what do you want to do?

I am planning on automating practically everything using IC2, particularly food, paper and coal coke generation. A baked potato factory would be cool. Also automating ore porocessing. After that I was planning on attacking bulk storage and Thaumcraft / Computercraft and Thaumic Tinkerer.

Basically, if I can get everything set up on the ground to feed into bulk storage and the be able to tap into that at the top of a wizard's tower to do magical research that would be cool.

That's the plan. But we all know what happens to the best laid plans...
Sounds like you got yourself a plan Big Grin the automation will be fun though.. Even if difficult at first.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's