ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: Annoying Mushroom Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a reason for when I create a new world on default, that no matter what terrain is around me, if I am near an ocean that the ocean is nothing but a Mushroom Island?

I like coastal building, but when every coast no matter the biome is completely taken over by the Mooshroom biome, I quit playing till I can get this figured out or a way to make it stop.

Any help?
(07-05-2015 12:40 AM)G8te Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a reason for when I create a new world on default, that no matter what terrain is around me, if I am near an ocean that the ocean is nothing but a Mushroom Island?

I like coastal building, but when every coast no matter the biome is completely taken over by the Mooshroom biome, I quit playing till I can get this figured out or a way to make it stop.

Any help?
Yes, Use Biomes O' Plenty spawn generation Wink
Is there perhaps a way for me to switch it off myself in the configs if anyone knows? As I haven't seen an update to the pack, I want to play default but not with that generating, so if there is a way that would be great.
Reference URL's