ATLauncher Forums

Full Version: ATLauncher & Minecon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

I've got some exciting news. ATLauncher will be at Minecon this year.

That's right, in less than a month we'll be at Minecon in the United Kingdom.

Our friends at NodeCraft have invited me (RyanTheAllmighty) to come represent ATLauncher alongside them at a booth at Minecon.

We'll have some ATLauncher branded goodies to give away at the booth as well as some cool limited merchandise for purchase. So please feel free to pop along if you're at Minecon and say hello, have a chat or check out some of the awesome things NodeCraft have at their table.

This is an exciting opportunity for myself, and for ATLauncher, so hope to see some of you there.
Awesome!!!!!
(10-06-2015 08:36 PM)RyanTheAllmighty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Our friends at NodeCraft have invited me (RyanTheAllmighty) to come represent ATLauncher alongside them at a booth at Minecon.

We'll have some ATLauncher branded goodies to give away at the booth as well as some cool limited merchandise for purchase. So please feel free to pop along if you're at Minecon and say hello, have a chat or check out some of the awesome things NodeCraft have at their table.

This is an exciting opportunity for myself, and for ATLauncher, so hope to see some of you there.

Thats fantastic Big Grin I would have loved to come, but I don´t think I will be able to come to the UK. I hope you have a great time there and meet some awesome people.
(15-06-2015 12:08 AM)BornNaked2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2015 08:36 PM)RyanTheAllmighty Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Thats fantastic Big Grin I would have loved to come, but I don´t think I will be able to come to the UK. I hope you have a great time there and meet some awesome people.

Wish I could come
Any chance you could do a live broadcast from there? Be awesome us poor folks who can't go there.Rolleyes
(11-10-2015 11:46 PM)Daily_Rider Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could do a live broadcast from there? Be awesome us poor folks who can't go there.Rolleyes
The event already happened, sorry!
yes PLZ do it i would love to see it for my first time BlushDodgyWinkBig GrinTongueRolleyesBig Grin
Reference URL's