ATLauncher Forums
Inventory shut down error - Printable Version

+- ATLauncher Forums (https://forums.atlauncher.com)
+-- Forum: ModPacks (/forum-11.html)
+--- Forum: Other ModPacks (/forum-33.html)
+---- Forum: Explorer ModPack (/forum-38.html)
+---- Thread: Inventory shut down error (/thread-3616.html)

Inventory shut down error - minioop - 30-05-2014 06:15 AM

So I don't know if this is effecting anyone else, but I've downloaded the pack and updated it, then when ever I create a new world it loads fine, but when I try to open my inventory, my internal server shuts down and I get blasted out of the game. I've tried to change the key binding, but to no effect. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

RE: Inventory shut down error - dgelessus - 30-05-2014 10:07 AM

Can you post the console log after the crash?

RE: Inventory shut down error - Phicksur - 30-05-2014 07:45 PM

Try pressing F5 to get a third-person view of yourself. If that also causes a crash, try turning off the Player API and everything that requires it.

I am working on a 1.7.2 version, but it won't have as much in it. Unfortunately a lot of mods didn't update from 1.6.2 to 1.7.2

RE: Inventory shut down error - minioop - 01-06-2014 06:29 PM

(30-05-2014 10:07 AM)dgelessus Wrote:  Can you post the console log after the crash?

there is no log, it just shuts down

RE: Inventory shut down error - dgelessus - 01-06-2014 08:19 PM

After the game crashes or hangs, click the Upload Log button in the console window. That will upload your log and copy a link, simply post it here.

RE: Inventory shut down error - Timstro59 - 05-06-2014 03:46 AM

http://paste.atlauncher.com/view/ab8f33f0

I'm having this problem too.

edit: skimmed over the error log, found a gem at the beginning of crash report. "I blame Dinnerbone."

RE: Inventory shut down error - Phicksur - 10-06-2014 03:22 AM

Yes, it is related to your character attempting to be rendered while you are viewing your inventory and failing, which is why it crashes when you pull up your inventory, but not playing normally (because your character isn't being rendered while playing in first person).

Try Removing Animated Player and Player API from the installation and that should resolve it.

RE: Inventory shut down error - JackBuzi0000 - 20-07-2017 10:18 PM

I dont have any mods at all,however that happens to me, how do i fix it?