ATLauncher Forums
ATLauncher 3.2.0 - Printable Version

+- ATLauncher Forums (https://forums.atlauncher.com)
+-- Forum: ATLauncher Forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: ATLauncher 3.2.0 (/thread-3837.html)

ATLauncher 3.2.0 - RyanTheAllmighty - 13-06-2014 04:09 AM

Hello all,

Just a quick thread to say that version 3.2.0 is now out on the launcher. For a full list of changes see http://www.atlauncher.com/downloads/

This update should resolve issues users were having with downloading thanks to the guys at CreeperHost for providing us access to their file CDN.

For more information about the whole ATLauncher + CreeperHost thing, please see this Reddit post

Issues with downloading packs and speed issues should now be resolved as they are now using CreeperHost's network.

Any issues with the update, please let us know here.

Thanks

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - ShadowZDaniel - 13-06-2014 01:19 PM

Nice Job Big Grin

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - Paul_T - 13-06-2014 01:46 PM

We are the CreeperHost. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - eethompson - 13-06-2014 02:41 PM

We are the borg! Lower your shields and surendor your ships, restistance is futile
Star Trek Borg teehee

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - kardain - 13-06-2014 08:25 PM

Changelog Wrote:- Prevent account and file path information from printing to the console and when uploading logs
- Allow user added custom mods to an instance to keep after a reinstall/update.

Thank you for these Big Grin (and everything else on the changelog, but I find these two to be personally most important)

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - RyanTheAllmighty - 13-06-2014 10:12 PM

(13-06-2014 08:25 PM)kardain Wrote:  
Changelog Wrote:- Prevent account and file path information from printing to the console and when uploading logs
- Allow user added custom mods to an instance to keep after a reinstall/update.

Thank you for these Big Grin (and everything else on the changelog, but I find these two to be personally most important)

Yeah well we had people complain about user paths in the logs, I honestly don't see the issue with it, but people requested it so we added it in.

The custom mod keeping is very important to have, it saves alot of effort between updates. We're working on keeping custom configs, but that may not make it or be a while away at best, but either way this is a step towards that Smile

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - bubble0seven - 16-06-2014 02:43 AM

When installing from creeperhosts panel for my server it doesn't install the mods required when you install the "recommended" mods on the client side.

Such as

Railcraft
Thaumcraft
Mystcraft

Is there a way of finding out exactly what mods that you have given creeperhost to install for the server side instead of just blindly hitting install then having to manually go through and tick of what mods are installed to whats not. I would of imagined the recommended install would of matched the creeperhost install but apparently not

Maybe I am missing something here.

RE: ATLauncher 3.2.0 - RyanTheAllmighty - 16-06-2014 04:46 AM

(16-06-2014 02:43 AM)bubble0seven Wrote:  When installing from creeperhosts panel for my server it doesn't install the mods required when you install the "recommended" mods on the client side.

Such as

Railcraft
Thaumcraft
Mystcraft

Is there a way of finding out exactly what mods that you have given creeperhost to install for the server side instead of just blindly hitting install then having to manually go through and tick of what mods are installed to whats not. I would of imagined the recommended install would of matched the creeperhost install but apparently not

Maybe I am missing something here.

Go ask CreeperHost, we aren't CreeperHost and we don't deal with their clients support, that's their job

Thread closed due to people not keeping things on topic